Salon and Spas
The salon and spa industry is competitive and includes individual (freelance) service providers, independent shops, and both small and large chain operations. Salon and spa operators are always looking for new and innovative ways to reach, manage and treat their clients:
• Providers are expanding beyond brick & mortar shops to meet clients where it’s convenient for them.
• Providers are working out of rental suites instead of commission-based salons.
• Industry growth is closely tied to increases in consumer spending and disposable incomes.
• Salon customers are using social media to introduce friends and family to their favorite stylists.
Salons and spas are increasing their use of mobile and cloud technologies to manage everything from appointment scheduling and guest check-in and payments, to social media marketing, inventory management and purchasing, and client entertainment. Augmented reality mobile apps can even show clients the results of a potential hairstyle or color change. Here’s how Boss Life Communications can help:
• Connect to internet quickly and reliably.
• Ensure POS, appointment and inventory systems run simultaneously during busy times and power or network outages.
• Provide enough bandwidth to support systems and patron usage.
• Provide internet access to keep patrons
entertained while they wait for services.
• Promote specials on the WiFi login page.
• Keep employees and customers connected on separate networks without affecting operations.
•Let each stylist manage his or her business independently, taking calls on-the-go from mobile phones and maintaining professionalism.
• Answer phones quickly at work station so no calls are missed while providing services.
•Keep an eye on the front desk while busy in the back room or providing services.
• Drive traffic and positive customer interactions.
• Keep clients entertained.
• Provide services while watching bottom line.
•Easily implement point-of-sale and customer relationship management apps.
• Avoid complex set-up or continuous maintenance.