Retail and Food Stores
The retail and food store industry is evolving as consumers grow more comfortable doing at least some of their shopping – even for groceries – online. Online shopping is growing, yet a majority of
consumers still enjoy going to stores to test products, try things on, browse, or receive face-to-face help. To meet the evolving expectations of the customer, retail and food stores must:
• Create new and personalized shopping experiences, both in the store and online.
• Establish an online store to meet the growing demand of online shoppers.
• Use customized and targeted marketing messages to enhance in-store experiences.
• Maintain an omnichannel presence for customers who prefer different ways of shopping.
• Keep customers entertained while in the store so they stay for longer periods of time.
• Engage better with customers to create brand loyalty.
Retail and food stores need to position themselves for the future by using the newest technological trends in order to keep up with the changing customer base. Leveraging unified commerce across web, mobile, in-store, and call-center channels will optimize the customer’s experience, maximize sales and create loyalty. Here’s how Boss Life Communications can help:
• Support an online presence.
• Have fast upload speeds.
• Ensure POS, ordering and inventory systems run efficiently, even during power or network outages.
• Keep customers in-store longer.
• Promote specials/coupons on the WiFi login page.
•Monitor the brick and mortar stores to watch for
theft and track inventory.
•Stay on top of daily needs from anywhere with a
• Maintain continuous connectivity for sales calls and customer relations.
• Drive additional traffic and positive customer interactions.
• Meet the needs of the customer while looking after their bottom line.
•Integrate with leading mobile POS providers for increased mobility and flexibility.
• Store customers’ personal information securely.
• Offer an appealing and fully functional online store.