The religious organization industry is community-based, relying heavily on member donations for funding. The industry has performed historically well in the United States, with small growth over the past five years. But as the general population is becoming younger, and fewer people attend services, it is becoming essential to focus on growing future attendance. To meet their membership and service goals, religious organizations must:
• Incorporate new technologies to attract younger generations.
• Increase the use of social media to post key messages, passages or notes from each week’s service.
• Develop web sites that communicate services, provide live streams and make certain services accessible anywhere.
• Adopt new ways to accept donations.
• Maintain contact with the community through religious-sponsored activities.
While the U.S. population is increasing, weekly attendance of religious services is declining. To combat this, religious organizations need to embrace new technology and different digital channels to connect to the younger generation who have not been attending services like past generations. With upgraded technology, it becomes easier to manage and run a religious organization, grow engagement and ultimately increase donations as more people attend. Here’s how Boss Life Communications can help:
• Attract new members with an engaging and fully
• Livestream services to people who cannot attend.
• Share news, information and updates online.
• Maintain daily operations and systems during
power or network outages.
• Provide attendees with internet access without
slowing down daily operations.
• Promote upcoming events on the WiFi login page.
•Monitor the premises to ensure safety.
•Improve communication with congregants.
• Allow religious leaders to take calls while away from their place of worship.
• Drive additional traffic and positive member interactions.
• Meet the needs of the members while looking after the bottom line.
• Provide religious leaders with up-to-date news and information.
•Provide employee access to productivity tools like
• Work more effectively and enhance productivity.