Although most professional services firms deliver some type of “product,” their main generators of income comes from time and expertise. Professional services firms are under pressure to:
•Maintain positive client relationships and a strong reputation.
• Diversify their offerings to meet a wider range of client demands.
• Decrease turn-around times for projects and deliverables.
• Be available anytime, anywhere, with easy access to the tools and data they have in the office.
• Reduce the amount they charge clients.
• Do all of this while minimizing overhead and maximizing profit margins.
Professional services firms typically work with very large data files (often proprietary to their client) that need to be quickly analyzed and securely stored and transmitted. Many professional services employees work outside of the office and need both a professional presence and the ability to access information and collaborate no matter where they are.Here’s how Boss Life Communications can help:
• Run CAD processes, analyze large datasets, and store 3D models and rich media files.
• Collaborate on projects in the office and remotely without bandwidth constraints.
• Maintain mission-critical systems and client connections.
• Keep clients connected while visiting the office.
•Monitor their office for productivity and safety.
• Keep an eye on the front desk while busy in the back room or providing services.
• Maintain a professional, available presence no matter where employees are working.
• Improve communications and collaboration.
• Reduce voice service overhead costs, especially during business growth spurts.
• Keep employees engaged, productive and willing to work long hours.
• Keep clients entertained while they wait.
• Provide services while keeping an eye on the bottom line.
•Bring the office to the client.
• Allow remote workers to quickly access the files and collaboration tools they need.
• Reduce stress on their local system.