Personal service establishments, though inherently different in what they provide, are customer-facing and thus must take steps to ensure a positive customer experience each and every time. Regardless of the service offered, there is significant competition for customers to choose from, or even to do it themselves. To stand out, personal service establishments must:
• Maintain positive customer relationships and a strong reputation.
• Market to a wide customer base.
• Provide services through multiple channels including in-store, online and at the customer’s location.
• Keep a tightly monitored schedule in order to be available anytime and anywhere.
• Offer a fully functional website that conveys services and provides online help.
• Reduce cost of operations and maximize profit margins.
Personal service establishments work with sizeable customer bases, each with their own specific needs and problems. To improve efficiency, personal service establishments must turn to the newest technological trends to increase productivity, enhance the customer experience, manage appointments and keep costs low. Here’s how Boss Life Communications can help:
• Quickly upload photographs of finished services.
• Manage appointments, process payments and order inventory.
• Run programs faster and shorten turnaround times.
• Virtualize sales and customer management systems.
• Maintain mission-critical systems and client connections, even during power or network outages.
• Keep employees and customers connected without slowing down business operations.
• Direct customers to a WiFi login page with promotions.
•Monitor the premises to ensure safety and watch for theft.
• Maintain a professional and always-available presence from anywhere.
• Improve communications and collaboration while on-the-go.
• Keep customers entertained while they wait.
• Improve loyalty and customer interactions.
• Control costs and watch their bottom line.
•Integrate with leading mobile POS providers.
• Offer an appealing and fully functional web site.