As the average age of vehicles on the road increases, routine maintenance and repairs are necessary to keep them running. Newer vehicles, equipped with more electronic controls and mobile device enabled features, also need regular service. To service both old and new cars and stay on the road to profitability, mechanic shops and their service technicians must:
• Become more tech-savvy.
• Attract customers among fierce competition.
• Innovate and maintain a wide knowledge base across auto brands.
• Provide superior customer service and keep customers informed on the progress of their repairs.
• Adopt new and cost-effective tools to manage shop tasks.
Mechanic shops are using more software and cloud-based solutions to automate repair tasks, order supplies and manage daily operations. While a shop’s individual mechanics often work alone, they do need to collaborate and communicate with customers, suppliers and other technicians, especially on difficult repair jobs. They also count on WiFi and TV services to keep customers entertained while they wait for their cars. Here’s how Boss Life Communications can help:
• Order parts, get OEM information and connect
• Enable POS and shop management systems, even during power or network outages.
• Attend virtual training sessions.
• Execute social media marketing.
• Keep customers entertained and connected to their social media while waiting for repairs.
• Offer a splash page with specials and promotions.
• Notify customers when repairs are finished.
•Monitor the shop and lot for safety and keep an
eye on inventory and customer cars.
• Reach customers and suppliers while in the shop or on the go, while maintaining a professional appearance.
• Collaborate and share information with staff and
• Ensure a positive customer experience.
• Keep technology overhead low and profit margins high.
•Offer an attractive and functional website to promote services.
• Give management and employees access to
productivity tools like Office 365.