Independent lawyers and small law firms offer many of the same services as larger law firms and operate under similar regulatory, confidentiality and security constraints as they work to:
• Compete with lower-cost, online Do-It-Yourself legal services.
• Expand and diversify services to meet client needs.
• Automate processes.
• Improve productivity and increase profit margins.
• Maintain positive client relationships and the reputation of their firm.
Lawyers and law firms need to embrace mobile, cloud-based and web-enabled technologies that allow them to expedite services and stay connected with clients and colleagues. They also need to invest in cyber-security solutions and software tools that use artificial intelligence to automate various legal processes.Here’s how Boss Life Communications can help:
• Quickly and securely access the files and tools they need to pursue their cases.
• Exchange information with colleagues and clients.
• Offer clients a fully functional website.
• Maintain mission-critical systems and client connections during network or power outages.
• Keep personnel and visiting clients connected without impacting data security.
• Monitor their office to ensure productivity and safety.
• Keep an eye on the front desk while busy working in their office or providing services.
• Provide a seamless, unified business appearance at all times and locations.
• Improve communications and collaboration while on-the-go or working remotely.
• Focus on their core business and client needs while minimizing overhead costs.
• Work remotely.
• Store, secure and share documents.
• Connect and manage interactions with clients and colleagues.