Consumers expect more new services than ever, and individual insurance companies may lack the resources to provide an all-in-one solution portfolio. This has lead to the increasing specialization of insurance companies and the emergence of marketplaces, which aggregate solutions from several providers. In addition, insurance sales are becoming increasingly automated, putting brokers at risk against online alternatives. As small insurance companies and brokers operate under this new business paradigm they need to:
• Compete against large insurers that are building direct distribution channels with customers.
• Incorporate risk consulting and advisory services into their offerings.
• Improve their speed, efficiency, culture, and talent.
• Deepen customer relationships, add value, personalize products and create loyalty.
Insurance agencies and brokers have been slow to adopt new technology, providing opportunities for Boss Life Communications to offer more services along the way. They need advanced voice and connectivity capabilities to communicate within the new marketplace model and transform their businesses. They need the bandwidth to run agency management software that automates tasks and aggregates and analyzes real-time information. Plus, they need to improve their social media and mobile presence to interact rapidly with customers and prospects.Here’s how Boss Life Communications can help:
• Speed customer onboarding, communication and
• Establish the foundation for new digital solutions
and big data analytics.
• Maintain security of client information.
• Maintain mission-critical systems and client
connections during network or power outages.
• Let visiting customers connect to the internet without slowing business operations.
• Employ a more sophisticated social media strategy.
• Monitor the office 24/7.
• Provide a seamless, unified appearance using one phone number from any device.
• Offer responsive customer service.
• Improve inter-departmental communications and collaboration.
• Focus on their business operations and client needs while minimizing overhead costs.
• Improve storage and processing efficiency of risk, underwriting and claims data.
• Offer a functional, responsively designed website.