Hotels & Lodging
Small lodging operators are primed to take advantage of the growth in leisure travel, especially among millennials, who make up 70% of all hotel guests and spend more than $200 billion a year on travel. As with their larger counterparts, small hotels are looking to improve their overall guest experience while managing challenges including:
• Streamlining operations and reducing costs.
• Managing staff turnover and training.
• Creating a home-like environment with shared spaces.
• Competing with alternatives like Airbnb.
• Engaging with guests before they check in or even book a room.
Small lodging operators count on robust IT and communications services to attract potential guests, provide guest services and manage their business. Today’s hotel guests are more connected and techsavvy than ever, and hotels’ back office operations can be managed more nimbly with the right mix of software, services and technology infrastructure.Here’s how Boss Life Communications can help:
• Provide enough bandwidth for guest and staff use.
• Integrate front-end applications and online services
like booking engines.
• Maintain daily operations and systems during power or network outages.
•Check guests in/out and process payments from anywhere on the property.
• Give guests high-speed access to apps, email and
• Keep an eye on the property. Communicate with guests and staff from
• Maintain a professional appearance even when away from the front desk.
• Give guests a superior, home-like entertainment experience.
•Keep guests entertained and connected.
• Provide services and manage operations while keeping costs low.
• Manage room availability, occupancy rates, reservations, staff schedules and training.
• Provide an enticing and functional website.