Financial service institutions deal with monetary transactions ranging from deposits and investments to retirement planning and loans. In recent years, financial service institutions have been experiencing disruption from an increasing number of digitally-based fintech startups, which target the most profitable segments of financial services. To prevent clients from moving towards fintech startups, brick-and-mortar financial service institutions must:
• Analyze data in near real-time to develop new products/services that meet or anticipate a client’s needs.
• Improve productivity and increase profit margins.
• Personalize the customer experience.
• Maintain positive client relationships and keep all data secure.
• Use big data as a way to differentiate themselves from competitors.
Financial service institutions generally work with large volumes of data. This information is often confidential customer data, like credit card information, so network security is a top priority. They often exchange this information with data centers, and need high-bandwidth connections to accomplish these transfers effectively and quickly. Here’s how Boss Life Communications can help:
• Quickly and securely complete transactions of any size.
• Exchange information with colleagues and clients.
• Monitor and analyze data as close to ‘real-time’ as possible.
• Ensure customer requests are handled, even during power or network outages.
•Keep employees and customers connected without slowing down business operations or compromising data security.
• Maintain safety and look after buildings and personnel.
• Keep an eye on banks and other buildings that keep money on-site.
•Provide a seamless, unified business appearance at all times and locations.
• Maintain availability around-the-clock.
• Focus on their core business and client needs while minimizing overhead costs.
• Keep customers entertained while they wait.
• Improve loyalty and customer interactions.
•Securely store and process customer data.
• Connect and manage interactions with clients and colleagues.