Bars and Restaurants
The bar and restaurant industry is growing consistently, but with this comes increased competition from newer, specialized restaurants. To stay ahead of the curve, bars and restaurants have to offer more than a place to eat and a drink, while keeping costs low and maximizing profit margins. They must:
• Create a strong brand identity across multiple channels.
• Make it easy and quick for diners to reserve a table, place an order and pay for their meal.
• Reduce wait times and speed up table turnover.
• Keep patrons entertained while they wait.
• Engage better with customers to create brand loyalty.
Bars and restaurants must create a memorable experience for every customer. And for this to happen, the establishments must leverage cloud capabilities to increase flexibility and efficiency, while managing everything from pricing optimization, menu improvements, and loyalty programs to showing the most in-demand TV programs. Advanced mobile apps also need to be utilized to give customers event notifications, show open tables and offer coupons. Here’s how Boss Life Communications can help:
• Connect to the internet quickly and reliably.
• Ensure POS, reservation and inventory systems run simultaneously during busy hours and power or network outages.
• Provide bandwidth for systems and guests.
• Keep employees and customers connected without slowing down business operations.
• Promote specials on WiFi login page.
• Keep an eye on the premises to ensure safety and watch for theft, especially during the late hours.
• Watch over all areas simultaneously.
• Stay on top of urgent tasks both in the bar/restaurant and from the road.
• Create an atmosphere where patrons want to watch their teams and favorite shows.
• Accommodate different customer preferences by showing multiple games at once.
• Integrate with leading mobile POS providers.
• Avoid the need for complex set-up/mainetenance.
• Offer an appealing and fully functional web site.